I love cute things and when I first saw this beautiful easter bunny basket I fell in love. It is so pretty. What a clever and gorgeous way to store things... not just at easter time. The carrots are so cute (love the fabric).
Closer to the time I will be doing some Easter activities and this cute bag will come in handy! After Easter I think I am going to store my unfinished felt projects in the basket.What I love most about Vicki's inspiring creations is that they are so unique, have a personality and are still very practical. I love her choice of fabrics with something for everyone... but for me, well I just love this bunny fabric (you can tell I've had kids!).
A huge thanks to Vicki for the GIVEAWAY and to Clare's Craftroom for the free tutorial that Vicki used for the carrots.
How to enter this GIVEAWAY:
1. Like Vicki Lorraine on Facebook
2. Like the The Imperfect Housewife on Facebook
3. AND come back here and comment on this page. Please leave your full name so I will be able to contact you (You must like & comment to be eligible for this giveaway).
4. This GIVEAWAY is only for people who have an Australian postal address.
5. This competition starts 4pm 2nd of March and finishes at 4pm on the 16th March so get in quickly!
6. The lucky winner will be picked randomly.