What you need:
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 x 85g Cherry Ripe bar, chopped roughly
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a muffin tray (I always use muffin cases too).
2. Place butter, coffee, water, chocolate and sugar in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Stand for 10 minutes.
3. Stir flours, egg, coconut and Cherry Ripe into chocolate mixture and mix well. Divide evenly between prepared pans. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand 5 minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool.
|Fresh out of the oven... and straight into her mouth|
I found my recipe here